Noche de Ronda

jueves, 7 de febrero de 2013

Physical



Physical

I'm saying all the things that I know you'll like, 
makin' good conversation 
I gotta handle you just right, 
you know what I mean 

I took you to an intimate restaurant, 
then to a suggestive movie 
There's nothin' left to talk about, 
unless it's horizontally 

Let's get physical, physical, 
I wanna get physical, 
let's get into physical 
Let me hear your body talk, 
your body talk, 
let me hear your body talk 

I've been patient, I've been good, 
tried to keep my hands on the table 
It's gettin' hard this holdin' back, 
if you know what I mean 

I'm sure you'll understand my point of view, 
we know each other mentally 
You gotta know that you're bringin' out 
the animal in me...

Olivia Newton Jhon





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Free Dino MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com