Noche de Ronda

viernes, 10 de enero de 2014

I´m your angel



I´m your angel


[Celine]
No mountain's too high for you to climb
All you have to do is have some climbing faith, oh yeah
No river's too wide for you to make it across
All you have to do is believe it when you pray

[R. Kelly]
And then you will see the morning will come
And every day will be bright as the sun
All of your fears cast them on me
I just want you to see

[Both]
[1] - I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I hear your voices when you call me
I am your angel

And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your angel
I'm your angel

[R. Kelly]
I saw your teardrops and I heard you cry
All you need is time
Seek me and you shall find
You have everything and you're still lonely
It don't have to be this way
Let me show you a better day

[Celine]
And then you will see the morning will come
And all of your days will be bright as the sun
So all of your fears just cast them on me
How can I make you see?

[Repeat 1]

[R ] And when it's time to face the storm
[Celine] I'll be right by your side
[R ] Grace will keep us safe and warm
[Celine] And I know we will survive
And when it seems as if your end is drawing near
[R ] (The end is drawing near)
[Celine] Don't you dare give up the fight 
[R ] (Oh no)
[Celine] Just put your trust beyond the skies


Céline Dion y Robert Kelly 








colores 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Free Dino MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com